Hi. I’m Katie.
I left London to come and set up a life in sunny Brighton and loving every minute. I’m here as your Coach, covering all your needs in health and fitness.
Whether you’re after a Personal Trainer, Pilates Teacher or a Wellbeing Coach, I have you sorted. Want all three? Then you need the Total Wellbeing Programme.
My philosophy is simple. Train for Life. Great health is available to all, but change can’t happen unless you make a change. Life is for Living, and I bet you want to live a long healthy life, full of joy, fun, smiles and adventure. I know I do.
My programme is simple too. It’s doable, it’s liveable. Yes there is hard work, yes i’ll be expecting you to be committed, turn up, do the homework, and yes we have to build a little bit of resilience when we’re trying to unravel a lifetime of resistance; but remember, there is no change without making a change, and I am here to give you the tools to unlock your true potential.
There are no diets & no calorie counting; only an action plan working with you so you live your fullest life, full of joy, free from fear, where you’re fit, healthy and fabulous.
Read more about me here!
I have Personal Training clients
I have Wellbeing Coaching clients
And there’s the Total Wellbeing Programme for those who have chosen the ultimate choice and combining it all.
Personal training on it’s own is great for some who have the other stuff figured out. You want to nail your pull up? Get a PB on your deadlift? Or train for your next race? Great. let’s crack on with the Personal Training.
For those who are a little lost on the nutrition front, unsure of the exercise, have lost motivation, purpose, feel tired, alone and disconnected? Unsure of where to start, find the industry overwhelming, then they enroll in the Total Wellbeing Programme.
In terms of Personal Training, everyone who trains with me has my fusion of styles that I apply to my own training incorporated in their programmes. It’s diverse and it’s fun. I want to show you the endless possibilities available to you in movement and exercise and make it fun again.
Check out the Wellbeing Pages for how that operates, but I work with individuals face to face in person or on skype. Usually face to face for brand new clients to begin with, and I use a clinic space in the area, as well as coaching clients online, through skype calls.
I am here to get you to move better and unleash your potential.
- I am passionate about showing you that exercise isn’t a chore.
- I will show you how you can make exercise fit into your busy lifestyle.
- We will work on mind and body through a stimulating programme bespoke to you.
- You will leave the programme understanding you, your behaviours, and patterns, your triggers and you will leave knowing how to work with these areas.
What I need from you:
- Commitment & dedication
- a Willingness to want to learn
- Oh and bring a sense of humour and a readiness to laugh and play.
I want a happy and healthy life for myself and my clients.
Train for Life
Personal Training is available in Brighton & Hove areas or online/skype.
- Level 3 Fitness Instructor & Personal Trainer
- Certified Pre and Post Natal
- Certified Nutrition Coach – Precision Nutrition Level 1
- Mat Pilates – Equinox Classical Programme & Body Control Pilates
- Wellbeing Coach – British School of Coaching